Sunday 3 April 2016

Back to the blog.

I feel as though I am in a support group, as I want to start this blog off by saying 'It has been 13 months since my last blog'. In this case, however, I would like to blog more regularly and quit my addiction to procrastination (and chocolate)

When I started this blog, my focus was to be educational, following in the footsteps of my hubby who is a dedicated educator. I am too, but my interests and my writing is far different to his and I think that was part of the problem. I was trying to fit into someone else's mould, rather than create my own.

Apparently I still have a lot to learn about myself, but my hope is to show you how I see the world. It will probably include education, but I can assure you that I will venture down other avenues. As topics arise, random thoughts enter my head or ramblings about life in general, I will be sure to share my experiences and look forward to you following my journey and being part of the road being travelled. We are all interconnected, we all have so much to offer and share and in a time when we try and be a voice, I have decided to find mine and share it with you. Please read along, comment and help me find my voice in the world of screams, echoes and constant interruptions.

It's been great writing again.
Blessings

1 comment: